One more card for the My Favorite Things Stamps Birthday Project: Make a Wish!
I used the Make a Wish Stamp and Die Set from My Creative Time. First I colored the cute candles in rainbow colors. After die cutting them out I added them to an embossed panel using a Provo Craft Cuttlebug embossing folder Mickey Celebrates. I also stamped Happy Birthday from the My Favorite Things Stamp Brushstroke Expressions. I decided it was missing something so I re-stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and added Simon Says Stamp clear Embossing powder to give it a little shine. Last but not least I added glossy accents to all the flames.
- My Favorite Things Stamps: Brushstroke Expressions
- My Creative Time: Make a Wish
- Provo Craft: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder – Mickey Celebrates
- Memento Ink- Tuxedo Black
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Simon Says Stamp: Clear Fine Detail Embossing Powder
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Glossy Accents
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
Entered into the MFT: Make a Wish Birthday Project