Another peach treat 🙂 I must warn you though we are low on photo’s today. It was an off camera day and I wound up with 2 useable images. (Whoops) Rather than remake the recipe I am going to just run with it. Life is that way sometimes.
Shall we begin? This Recipe comes from the blog a Bakers house.
from: A Bakers House
- 2 cups of fresh peaches (4-5)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Place peaches in boiling water for 30 seconds then place in a bowl of ice water.
- Peel and pit peaches.
- Slice peaches and place in a food processor with a little bit of sugar and juice of 1 lemon.
- Puree peaches in food processor.
- In a small pan make a simple syrup by combing the water and sugar
- Combine syrup with the pureed peaches
- In a separate small bowl whip 1/3 cup heavy cream into stiff peaks
- Stir cream into peach puree.
- Place mixture in fridge for 2 hours to chill
- Pour into ice cream machine for about 15 minutes.
- Eat quick for a softer creamier treat or place in another container for a few hours for a firmer treat.
For a picture of this delicious treat all finished either click over to a Bakers house or make some up quick!
This was the last good picture we got 😦