we all scream for ice cream!
A few weeks ago we tried out a new homemade ice cream recipe. 4/5 liked it (Sadly the person it was intended to please didn’t work out so well)
I adapted the recipe from Just Between Friends
Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 C Whole Milk
- 1 1/2 C Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 can Evaporated Milk
- 1 1/2 TBS Pure Vanilla
- 2 C Whipping Cream
- 1/2 small container of marshmallow cream
- 2 Hershey’s chocolate bars chopped.
1. Combine Whole Milk, Sugar, Salt, evaporated Milk and Vanilla in a medium bowl and mix well.
2. Add in Whipping Cream and mix again
3. Place in ice cream maker
4. Once ice cream begins to form add in Marshmallow cream in small pieces (It will freeze and not blend in if you dump it in a big chunk Ahem) 🙂
5. Add in chocolate shavings or choppings
6. Eat and enjoy or place in the freezer for a bit to harden before eating.
Shout out to one of my readers! I always love it when I hear back that something I did here was useful for someone else. After seeing our scooter parking project they created one of their own! I love the double boards that give more spacing between the scooters! (I’m hoping they are good with me posting the picture they shared with me!)