Today I am sharing a family recipe that we love to pull out this time of year. It is a favorite of my Mother in law’s so I generally end up making it for Mother’s Day when the family comes over. It is another quick and easy dessert that is perfect when the weather starts to heat up!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 16 whole graham crackers
- 1/4 brown sugar
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream softened
- 6 oz frozen lemonade concentrate melted
1. Crush your graham crackers into fine crumbs
2. Add 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup melted butter.
3. Place 2/3 of the above mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 pan
4. Mix 6 ounces of melted frozen lemonade and 1/2 gallon of softened vanilla ice cream. (You can stir or I use a hand mixer for this)
5. Spread over cracker mixture and top with remainder of the crumbs.
6. Freeze and serve