Have some less than appetizing banana’s sitting on your kitchen counter? Give this Banana Oatmeal Muffin recipe a try as a healthier alternative to plain old banana bread. The texture was a little different at first due to no flour however, in the end everyone seemed to like them.
Banana Oatmeal Muffin
- 2 1/2 cups old fashion oatmeal
- 1 cup plain low fat greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 bananas
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 400 degree’s
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Fill cupcake pan with batter
- Bake 20-25 min. until toothpick comes out clean