This recipe has been going CRAZY all over Pinterest lately. So I thought I would give it a try. Below is our take on the recipe’s I have gathered.
(adapted from the Naptime Chef)
- 2 cups Zucchini grated
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cheese (we’ve tried cheddar and a cheddar Fresh Parmesan mixed)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (plain)
- 1 tps Lawry’s Seasoning Salt*
* We used one this time and some felt it was a bit weak so we are going to try a little more next time.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree’s. Spray 2 mini muffin tins with non stick spray set aside.
2. Grate zucchini and place in a dishtowel. SQEEEZE out the excess water! (this is important without it the bites are soggy)
3. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
4. Use a spoon and fill the muffin cups to the top. Place in oven and bake 15-18 minutes until tops are browned and they are set.