Happy Halloween everyone!
This year the munchkins made it easy on me and I only had to create one costume! Woody went for a Dinosaur costume. The hardest part . . . finding a plain red zip front hoodie. Who knew? In the end we found a girls one at D.I. and I unstitched the wording across the front of it.
Next up was to attach the spikes. They were cut out of felt and sewn along the back. I roughly followed this tutorial here . I did however do the whole thing on my sewing machine. Time was an issue for some odd reason this month!
For the dinosaur tail I had seen the pattern on Running With Scissors a while ago and knew I wanted to make one. You can see the tutorial here . Halloween presented the PERFECT opportunity. The only change I made was to increase the tail length. I think it ended up being 29inches.
The hat that inspired the entire project was in the $1 bin at Michael’s.
There you have it. Hope y’all have a Wonderful Halloween!