A little Easter craft.
- Bottle of glue
- Old marshmallows (fresh work too ours just happened slightly hardened)
- construction paper
- pencil or pen
- Draw a design on construction paper. We opted for a cute Easter chick and an Easter Egg
- Spread out newspaper
- Use glue to outline a part of the design. We have found only doing small sections at a time works best.
- Place marshmallows on glue
- Snitch a marshmallow or two to eat
- Repeat steps 2-5 as needed
- Let dry
- Hang and enjoy!
A quick and easy art project that the munchkins LOVE doing!